1Malaysia 1Halal Kuala Lumpur
The 1 Malaysia 1 Halal campaign also known as 1M1H is JAKIM's latest initiative at increasing the awareness of the general consumers that only halal
certification and Malaysia halal logo issued by JAKIM and/ or State Islamic Religious Council (MAIN) is being recognized by the government of Malaysia.
The said campaign is expected to be launched on Prophet Muhammad’s Birthday (Maulidur Rasul) in 2010 by HRH Yang di-Pertuan Agong in Masjid Negara, Kuala
Lumpur. This initial campaign will be followed by a series of road shows in each states of Malaysia and is expected to be held in selected shopping malls.
The 1M1H Kuala Lumpur will run from 26th to 28th of February 2010 (10am-10pm) at Msajid Negara, Kuala Lumpur.
Exhibition booths will be made available for the various Halal products manufacturers and Halal service providers. Only JAKIM/JAIN/MAIN Halal Certified Entrepreneurs or Muslim own
companies are eligible to exhibit.
Kindly contact us for more information: 03 – 2171 1128.
and many more!
- Exhibition and sales of halal products/ services by the entrepreneurs
- Blood donation campaign as well as free medical check-up by the Ministry of Health
- Launching of Halal Awards
- Forum Perdana Ehwal Islam
- Halalan Toyyiban seminar
- Halalan Toyyiban cooking demonstration and tips
- Islamic fashion show
- Nasyid performance
- Cooking contest
- Drawing/colouring contest