First 1Malaysia 1Halal Campaign of 2012
1Malaysia 1Halal (1M1H) campaign opens 2012 curtain with the journey to the historical city of Melaka. The campaign is organized by the Melaka State Government in collaboration with JAKIM. 1M1H Melaka will be officiated by Tuan Yang Terutama Yang di-Pertua Negeri Melaka on 3rd February 2012 (Friday).
More than 40 exhibitors from various Halal products manufacturers and Halal service providers took part in this event which took place from 3rd –
6th February 2012 from 10.00am - 10.00pm at car park area of Open University Malaysia (infront of Kompleks Al-Azim), Jalan Bukit Palah, Melaka. Only JAKIM/JAIN/MAIN Halal certified entrepreneurs or Muslim own companies are eligible to exhibit.
1M1H Melaka will be held at car park area of Open University Malaysia, Melaka.
Download 1M1H Melaka Program Schedule
- Recording for "Semanis Kurma" TV Programme
- Melaka Halal Development Seminar
- Kompang Competition
- Forum Perdana Ehwal Islam
- Jogging and Aerobic
- Street Soccer and "Sukan Rakyat"
- "Kursus Perkahwinan dan Kekeluargaan Islam"
- Colouring Competition for Kindergarden
- Nasyid Competition for Primary School
- Seminar on Generating Strong Islamic Economic
- Da'wah Song Competition (Final)
- Marhaban Competition
- Young Khatib Competition
- Khat Workshop
- Seminar on Women Role in Nation Development
- Malam Sinar Maulidur Rasul