Extra Virgin Olive Oil
'Extra Virgin Olive Oil is produced using a Mechanically Cold-Pressed' extraction technique that retains the essential nutrients and antioxidants in the olive oil. The ‘ Mechanically Cold-Pressed ’extraction technique shows that no heat is used to extract the oil from the olives. The addition of heat to the fruit produces more oil but at the same time, it can destroy the taste, aroma, and benefits of the oil.
• Imported from Izmir, Turkey
• Certified organic by CERES, Certificate of Conformity-Global Standard for Food Safety, IFS Food Certificate, Higher Level Food Standard, Gluten-Free
• Produced using 'Mechanically Cold-Pressed Technique.
• 100% Unfiltered Extra Virgin Olive Oil
• The olive oil has a golden-green color and fruity aroma, with a buttery texture and spicy pepper finish representing the taste of the Mediterranean.
• Trans fat-free.
• High value of Vitamin D which helps the absorption and utilization of calcium and phosphorus.
• High value of Vitamin E which helps protect fat in body tissues from oxidation.
• Lower blood sugar.
• Increase body immune system.
• Store in a cool, dry place and away from sunlight. Or put it back in the box.
• After opening, make sure the bottle is closed neatly.
• Spend within 2 months (maximum) after opening the lid.
Take 1-2 tablespoons before a meal in the morning and at night. You can also mix it with salad as a dressing. Cannot stand the taste of olive oil? We suggest you take with half a tablespoon of Olive House Kyrgyzstan Mountain Honey to balance the taste.