Package size available: 100g, 340g
OLIVIE PowerUp pearls come from specific olive trees, with a legendary survival instinct, planted in a rough and rocky desert. We take from these suffering olive trees, leaves, baby leaves, olives, and we cold press them.
Sprinkle these delicious pearls in all your dishes. You can also use them as a scrub, as a healthy mask on your skin. They will strengthen your immune system and add benefits to your daily health!
One teaspoon of these rare pearls contains the same amount of hydroxytyrosol antioxidants as 10 liters of olive oil.
Desert Olive Tree Pearls.
The olive trees used to produce OLIVIE PowerUp grow organically in the arid soil and harsh climate of the southern Sahara of Morocco.
These olive groves are cultivated with a minimum of irrigation and no fertilizers or pesticides. Growing in an arid, harsh climate, these trees have triggered a survival mechanism that produces distinctive olives. As a result, the laboratory analysis shows that the olive oil of these suffering trees contains 30 times more polyphenols than regular extra virgin olive oil. In fact, OLIVIE olive oil contains around 233 mg/kg of Hydroxytyrosol while regular olive oil contains only 7 mg/Kg on average.
• Reinforce your immune system and acts as a shield.
• Rich in polyphenols, protects blood lipids against oxidative stress.
• In the daily diet, replacing saturated fats with unsaturated fats, as we ?nd in the Desert Olive Tree Pearls, contributes to maintaining normal cholesterol.
• Helps rejuvenate the skin when massaging with these pearls.
• Consuming one teaspoon per day of the Desert Olive Tree Pearls, which corresponds to daily consumption of 67 mg of Hydroxytyrosol (equivalent to 10 liters of olive oil).
Take 1 tablespoon a day and also best served as the season of salads or used on fish or toast. Cannot stand the taste of olive oil? We suggest you take with half a tablespoon of Olive House Kyrgyzstan Mountain Honey to balance the taste.
• Olive oil has two enemies: light, and heat.
• When exposed to those elements, the oil will turn rancid more quickly.
• The best way to prevent this is to store it in a cool, dry place and away from direct sunlight.
Once opened, please close the bottle cap tightly.