Bidor Kwong Heng is a leading and trusted sauce and condiments manufacturer in Malaysia, specialising in the production of naturally brewed soy sauce, bean paste and a wide range of other popular sauces. Since its inception in 1945, Bidor Kwong Heng has progressed rapidly and is now recognized as a leading international-class manufacturer. Its flagship Angel brand is a household name in Malaysia and can also be found in many countries across the globe.
Bidor Kwong Heng has the distinction of being the first sauce manufacturer in Malaysia to use only non-GMO ingredients. The company is also one of the first Malaysian businesses to receive ISO 9001 certification, with plant and manufacturing process being fully certified with the prestigious BRC Global Standard for Food Safety certification, and it holds full certification for FSSC 22000 since 2011. From 1998 till present, Bidor Kwong Heng sauces have also been certified by JAKIM as HALAL. Its superior quality has also awarded it the Superbrands and SME 100 awards in 2018, The BrandLaureate SMEs Most Valued BestBrands of the Decade Award in 2020, and Monde Selection Silver Quality Award in 2021.
Bidor Kwong Heng is now one of the companies under Heritage Foods Group, an Asian food holdings company strategically managed and invested by Asia Food Growth Fund and Hong Kong-based Fung Group. The group’s mission is to celebrate well-loved Asian flavors and preserve the region’s rich culinary heritage and traditions.
1. Expertise & Reputation – more than 75 years of experience in producing fine sauces
2. Recognized International Standards & Certifications and Quality Assurance
3. Inhouse experienced R&D and Innovation
4. 1-Stop Solutions Service Provider
Angel brand is a name synonymous with authentic, quality Cantonese sauces and condiments. Started with the Lee family when they migrated from China to Malaysia, they produced famous soy sauce and bean paste that is enjoyed by many people today. Every bottle and jar of sauce is produced using traditional method with modern technology from Bidor Kwong Heng. Its products can be found not only throughout Malaysia but also across Asia, Europe, and even the U.S.
- Proud Malaysian brand since 1945 with the creation of soy sauce and bean paste.
- Recognised as Most Valued BestBrands in Malaysia and Monde Selection Award from Brussels.
- One of the leading Chinese brand in Malaysia retail as tracked by Nielsen.
Woh Hup brand was born in 1936, after decades of dedication and unremitting pursuit of delicious, gradually formed a development pattern with high-quality food sauces as the core brand products. In the 1980s, Woh Hup became the largest oyster sauce producer in Singapore. In Singapore, Woh Hup has become a well-known long-established brand. Today, Woh Hup's sauce products are available in India, the United Kingdom, Australia, the Middle East and Malaysia, and have grown into a successful brand with operations in 25 countries around the world. Woh Hup is committed to providing families around the world with better seasoning products, so that everyone can easily master the cooking techniques of Asian cuisine.
- As a pioneering brand in Singapore's history. Exhibited at the National Museum of Singapore.
- As a leading brand in the retail industry in Singapore recognised by Euromoniter.
- Named 2018 the most influential sauce brand.
- Received Monde Selection Silver Award for its chilli sauces and oyster sauces products in 2020 and 2021.
Founded in 1818 in the first year of The Bunsei period of Japan, the company "Hamadaya" is one of the soy sauce companies in Japan that has achieved large-scale industrial production, and one of the first companies in the Kyushu area (1963) to start the production of health products such as salt-reducing soy sauce. For 200 years, the ultimate flavour has remained unchanged to this day. The current family heir is the seventh generation of Hamada Soy Sauce. Hamada adheres to the character of a craftsman, inherits the brewing process of his ancestors, and continuously polishes classic products for generations of local consumers in Kumamoto. In Kumamoto, Hamada soy sauce is deeply rooted in the hearts of the people.
- 200-year-old brand time tested family recipe from Japan.
- 7th Generation Brewmaster ensuring quality and consistency.
- An authentic Japanese brand with Halal certification recognition.
- International recognition gold awards standard for shoyu and oyster essence sauce.