8000 Series Liquid Service Valves
• Pneumatically actuated valves with powerful closing spring for reliable operation.
• Compact design with integral solenoid, quick exhaust and position switches that protects components, simplifies piping and minimizes space requirements.
• Factory Mutual (FM), CSA (6.5 C/ I & 3.9) approved safety shut-off valves.
• Hazardous Location approved: Intrinsically Safe for Class I, DIV. 1 (and ATEX Zone 2/ 22 when ordered with the ATEX IS solenoid); Non-Incendive Class I, DIV. 2.
• Top mounted 360-degree open-shut visual position indication.
• Cast iron and carbon steel body assemblies with internal trim options to handle general purpose or severe fluids.
• Ambient temperature ranges of -40° F to 140° F; Fluid temperature range of -40° F to 550° F.
• Application flexibility provided with 3 /8" (DN10) through 2" (DN50) line sizes & line pressures up to 740 psig.