Usage: Each crunch of Julie's Cheese Crackers is met with a satisfying crunch, a pleasant scent, and a delicious saltiness. These round crackers are cooked to a golden brown, have an exposed, delicate consistency, and are palate-savoury. It's made at a place that handles items involving soy, sesame, peanuts, tree nuts, and nut flours; thus, it includes gluten and dairy derivatives. After you bite off this Chocolate Ball, you will wish for extra. Consumption and access are as simple as a game for a youngster; no sweat:
- Remove the Julie Cheese Cracker, tin's seal
- Open the container and help yourself to as many of Julie's Cheese Crackers as you prefer
- It's in a perfect state for your consumption
Additionally, you may make Julie's Cheese Crackers in various inventive ways to make them fit for a king. The following are examples of creative approaches to appreciate these cheese crackers by Julie, perfect for testing out new delicacies:
- Combining cheese crackers and ordinary toast is a tasty alternative to the same old breakfast.
- If you like baking, a peanut butter and jam cake is a great way to experiment with different flavours and substances.
- The combo of Julie's Cheese Cracker and ice cream is advertised; not only does it make for a delicious snack on its own, but the salty crunchy of the cracker balances the sugary frozen yoghurt well.
Certification(s): Since its founding in 1982, Julie's Manufacturing Sdn Bhd has worked tirelessly to earn many top-tier accreditations, insuring that the craftsmanship of everything it produces is above reproach:
- JAKIM Halal-Certified: Consumers have the advantage of knowing about problems like the widespread use of bogus JAKIM halal certifications. Some Muslims, especially regarding how they have checked with JAKIM, think that material may be chewed even if it is barely partly appropriate for direct utilization as long as the document says it is shariah compliant. For Muslims who are required to adhere to religious legislation, genuinely understanding that only halal from JAKIM may be certified as a client is of utmost importance. To further ensure that its cheese crackers are viable for energy demand by all residents of Malaysia, Julie's Manufacturing Sdn Bhd went ahead and obtained a Halal accreditation from JAKIM.
- HACCP certificate: Julie's goods, such as these cheese crackers, may get a HACCP accreditation, allowing them to increase their reach into the world economy. The HACCP badge is meant to guarantee that a commodity like this cracker may adhere to international norms and is harmless for end users.
- ISO 22000 certificate: For enterprises, ISO 22000 is a collection of rules for establishing and maintaining a Food Safety Management System (FSMS). ISO 22000 provides guidelines and techniques to assist businesses in detecting, assessing, and eliminating dangers to personal food protection across the supply chain. Delivering hygienic and healthful food to consumers, like crackers, is made easier with the support of the ISO 22000 structure, which facilitates better interaction across all links in the global food supply. This internationally accepted practice meets all Codex HACCP Principles and is sanctioned by the appropriate authorities. That Julie's Manufacturing Sdn Bhd has this certification to attest to its commitment to quality and comfort is fantastic news.
- ISO 45001 certificate: With the help of the minimum standards and recommendations in ISO 45001:2018, businesses can ensure their employees' well-being on the job and reduce the risk of illness or injury by implementing preventative measures and fostering a culture of continuous improvement in corporate environment hygiene and safety. It's safe to assume that Julie's Manufacturing treats its employees with the utmost respect and cares about the environment at its current job, which includes the production of these cheese crackers, now that it has earned this certification.
Packaging: This Julie's Cheese Crackers packaging system is highly well-planned. This is because, as you can notice, it comes in a convenient tin that can be carried anywhere without worrying about a messy mishap. Then, the Julie Cheese Cracker is perfect for on-the-go munching when you want a quick snack but feel free to skip cooking. A breeze with Julie's Manufacturing Sdn Bhd's cheese crackers' convenient "made for dine" design. This cracker is 700g (24.7 oz) for every box the producer has packed. Additionally, each box of Cheese Crackers by Julie has six individual tins.
Let's say you've always wanted to purchase some cheese crackers but were never sure which label to choose. If that's the scenario, you may be confident that getting a product from Julie's will never result in disappointment. Let us know the number of times boxes of cheese crackers you need, and we will go to work immediately putting together your transaction.
Julie’s Cheese Crackers’ Overview
Around the 1850s, when cooks started making biscuits that were slimmer and lighter in structure than a hard tack, cheddar and biscuits became more trendy. This mix was offered as a post-dessert option at restaurants during this era. Snacks like crackers and cheddar cheese were given to troops during 1861–1865, and cheese and biscuits were considered a "square lunch" by specific troops. While travelling the Oregon Trail in 1852, Ezra Meeker fed on cheeses, hardtack, and dry venison meat. On his 1915 journey across Washington's Mount Rainier, climber Philip Rogers feasted on cheeses, hardtack, raisin, and almonds.
At the turn of the decade, people began burning cheddar and biscuits and seasoning them with things like chilli and ketchup to give them a unique flavour. The mixture was often presented at that period with stews and greens, and it continued to be used on veggies for generations beyond. At the same age, it became a standard party fare.
About Julie’s Manufacturing Sdn Bhd
Julie's Manufacturing Sdn Bhd produces the crackers that bear Julie's name. Julie's has been a famous product line in Malaysia since the country's inception in 1982. Years of intensive advertising and vast marketing have made Julie's a ubiquitous brand throughout the United States. It is our credo that Julie's cookies are created with affection. After going above and beyond the standards set by the competition, Julie's biscuits now occupy the highly coveted premium biscuits market. This success may be attributed to our unwavering commitment to excellent improvement, appropriate promotional strategies, eye-catching labelling material, and cutting-edge investments in machinery and equipment. Julie's is equipped with a few processors, sandwiches, and wrappers, and the list goes on. Starting in July of 2000, we've been working toward achieving different foreign administration and culinary security credentials.
Julie’s Cheese Crackers’ Specifications
- Status: Halal by JAKIM, HACCP, ISO 22000, ISO 45001
- 700g (24.7 oz) x 6 tins / carton
- Comes in 700g (24.7 oz) per tin
- 9-15 months shelf life
- Solely Malaysia-made
|Total Fats (g)
|Saturated Fat (g)
|Total Carbohydrate (g)
|Dietary Fiber (g)
Cheese Crackers Ingredient List:
- Wheat Flour
- Vegetable Oil (Palm Oil)
- Sugar, Glucose Syrup
- Whey Powder
- Leavening Agent: [Disodium Diphosphate (E450(i), Sodium Bicarbonate (E500), Ammonium Bicarbonate (E503)]
- Cheese Powder
- Permitted Flavouring
- Butter Flavour