• The surfactant is made of sugar (corn/potatoes), olive oil, wheat protein, etc., which contain NO ethylene oxide and sulphate. It may perform in very emollient and restructuring skin functions.
• Reduces substantially the irritancy of commonly used surfactants.
• Excellent viscosity booster free of nitrosamine.
• Produces dense and compact foam with creamy sensation on application.
• In dosage above 20%, it exhibits deodorant properties thanks to the anti-bacteria action deriving from the hydrolysis of ester (sniff test). The deodorant effect is linked to the present of lactate in formulation whose deodorant effect is well known and demonstrated in literature.
• Its presence in a liquid detergent helps the skin to restore its healthy aspect by avoiding the denaturation of proteins and disorganisation of the horny layer.
• Easy to use and effective synergies with other surfactants.
• Outstanding biodegradation
This soap can be used as:
• Facial Cleanser Soap
• Body Soap
• Baby / Medicated / Sensitive Soap
• Aromatherapy Soap
• Do-It-Yourself Soap
• Handy craft - Fancy and Gift Soap
Rinse-off personal care products, suitable for the soothing care of sun-stressed skin, damaged skin, baby skin, liquid soap, shampoo, bath foam, and hygiene detergents
EmoClean™ is the new generation of multifunctional green liquid soap base, which is SULPHATE FREE & ETHYLENE OXIDE FREE, based on natural active ingredients which thanks to the presence of long chain fatty acids, deriving from sugar content of corn/potatoes, coconut/palm oil, olive oil (such as Oleic, Linoleic, Linolenic acids) and Wheat Protein, as well as Myristyl Lactate, constitute a unique hydrating complex offering a combination of moisture balancing working synergistically to give better bounce to the hair, and smoother, softer, emollient feel to the skin.