Buy Fire Testing Service Asean Malaysia, Buy Fire Test Rig BS 8414 at the best price from CMTS! Our service is available now in Southeast Asia, Asean Malaysia. To get more information, continue reading.
BS 8414 Part 1: Test method for non-loadbearing external cladding systems applied to the masonry face of the building,
BS 8414 Part 2: Test method for non-loadbearing external cladding systems fixed to and supported by a structural steel frame.
The External Cladding Test apparatus is used to evaluate the extent of damage or the ability of the external cladding system to resist the propagation of the fire upwards or penetration through the system.
The fire testing system simulates a fully developed fire in a room abutting to face of a building and venting through an aperture.
- The fire test apparatus will be representative of the face of a building and consists of a masonry, structure with a vertical main test apparatus wall and vertical return wall (wing) at a 90° angle to, and at one side of the main test wall.
- A combustion chamber will be positioned at the base of the main vertical test wall such that the fire can project through the opening at the base of the main vertical test wall.
- The designed structural steel test frame will be provided to withstand the expected loading imposed by the system under test and any subsequent distortions that can occur during the test programme.
- The design of the Test Apparatus will allow for flexibility to incorporate changes to the rigs to allow various types of external claddings to be tested while ensuring that the stability and durability of the entire Test Apparatus will not be compromised.
- Platforms are made of chequered steel plate. Handrails are provided to assist balance; guardrails to prevent falls.
- A set of LED timing device visible from a distance of 20m will be provided to register count down and count up time. It will have communication ports to allow the PLC based Data Acquisition System to perform programming functions.
- A Fire Extinguishing System that comprise of a water pump, water storage tank, piping and hose reel system designed to put out the fire on the Test Specimen at the end of the test in a controlled manner, so that the Test Specimen is not physically damaged during the fire extinguishing process.
- A PLC and SCADA based Data Acquisition System to enable data collected during a BS 8414 test to be analyzed, calculated, displayed and stored in the computer system.
- Up to 6 layers of Temperature readings at 8 temperature points for Level 1 and Level 2 (total 6 layers x 8 thermocouple points at Level 1 = 48 temperature readings per Level) can be provided
- Anemometer with 3 different functions (air velocity, temperature and humidity)
Let's us know what is your problem by sending us an inquiry, we will reply to you with the best solution at our soonest. Do not hesitate to contact us if you are keens to collaborate, making service order or etc. Follow CTMS DagangHalal to get the latest updates about fire testing service malaysia, fire resistance test malaysia, test furnace service malaysia, fire testing furnace service malaysia, cremation furnace service provider malaysia.