Personal Accident Insurance differs from Life Insurance and Medical & Health Insurance. It is an annual policy that provides compensation in the event of injuries, disability or death caused solely by violent, accidental, external and visible events.
- Accidental death and permanent disablement
- Medical expenses
- Hospitalization benefits
- Funeral expenses
- Weekly indemnity
However, losses caused by these events are excluded from the cover:
- War, terrorism, contamination by radioactive
- Suicide or self-inflicted injury, pre-existing physical defect or infirmity, AIDS, pregnancy
- Hazardous sports, aerial activities, underwater activities requiring breathing apparatus
- Motorcycling, member of armed forces, rescue services, police forces, aircraft crew
© 2007 - 2023 DagangHalal.com. All Rights Reserved. Developed and maintained by DagangAsia Network Holding Sdn. Bhd. (1344481-V)
This website is best viewed using Internet Explorer 11 or above, Mozilla Firefox and Chrome.