Applied in various industries, including pharmaceutical, foodstuff, beverage, cosmetic, lubricating oil, pesticides, industrial chemicals and covering geriatric needs.
• Seal backing material: pulp, foam, cardboard
• Easy peel and non-easy peel seal available
• Seal diameters are available from 10 mm to 180 mm
• With different composition, liner thickness is various from 0.2mm to 1.2mm
• It can be printed with custom logo, or embossed with any desired design
• Aluminum foil = 20-40 microns (0.02 - 0.03 mm)
• PE/PET/PP layer = 40-50 microns (0.04 - 0.05 mm)
Induction lining materials are one of the most important parts in packing industry for sealing the bottles and containers of the products for many reasons. And induction sealing is a simple and reliable method of bottle sealing. It welds an aluminium foil seal across the bottle neck.
© 2007 - 2023 DagangHalal.com. All Rights Reserved. Developed and maintained by DagangAsia Network Holding Sdn. Bhd. (1344481-V)
This website is best viewed using Internet Explorer 11 or above, Mozilla Firefox and Chrome.