Made with milk and real cream, Philadelphia Original's distinct fresh and creamy taste makes it a delicious soft cheese for the whole family to enjoy. Philadelphia is fantastically versatile, whether you are using it to bake an indulgent cheesecake or spreading it on a classic bagel topped with Smoked Salmon. Philadelphia works well with both sweet and savory dishes and is available in a range of flavours to match your tastes. Philadelphia Original is also available in Mini Tubs, which are a great alternative if you want to enjoy your Philadelphia at work or as a snack. See our recipes for more delicious inspiration. Made with pasteurised milk and with no added preservatives. Suitable for Vegetarians.
How to store:
* Cream cheese has a short self-life. if making it at home, remember that without preservatives, it must be consumed within few days.
* Store-bought or homemade cream cheese must be stored under refrigerated conditions to maximize its self-life.
* Since it is sourced from milk, cream cheese is a concentrated source of the nutrients naturally found in milk, including calcium.
* cream cheese also contains a large amount of other essential nutrients such as phosphorous, zin, riboflavin, vitamin B12, and vitamin A.
* It is a dense source of high-quality protein.
* Compared to other cheeses, cream cheese is denser because of its higher fat content.