Usage: For a variety of explanations, Frozen Red Tilapia sometimes called St. Peter fish in certain regions, has become the highest popular kind of tilapia. Fishing for tilapia is possible at any time of the calendar because of the abundance of fish ponds that specialize in raising this species. In respect of aquaculture farms, it is presently one of the top five most important fish species. Because of this, we have access to a vast array of tasty red tilapia formulae.
Red tilapia from the freezer may be prepared in the same way as any other kind of fish. Before using it, make sure it's ready for the food you want to make. In other words, prior to any else, you need to cleanse the fish by cutting off its head and gutting it. Every one of us has our unique routines for getting ready. For instance, you may smear every surface with garlic and fry it after washing. You can't remove the scales before grilling them firmly over the fire, or they'll cling. It's crucial to note that although typical tilapia recipes call for the trout to be washed in fresh water, this is not the same as "cleansing" the fish. Cleaning tilapia involves eliminating the inner valves and membranes.
To what extent are you interested in exploring the cuisines of other countries? You may find some of the recipes here. Around the Philippines, you may find a wide variety of tilapia dishes. The recipes here cover the gamut from quick and easy preparation methods like frying or grilling to more involved ones that call for various ingredients.
Certification: As of 2004, KTR Jaya Food Supplies Sdn Bhd has obtained four necessary certifications, allowing everybody to enjoy their finished goods with aplomb:
- JAKIM Halal-Certified: The JAKIM Halal registration is meant to designate fresh produce that is processed in line with the requirements established so that Muslims do not swallow stuff that is inedible to them. All KTR Jaya Food Supplies Sdn Bhd goods, notably this Frozen Red Tilapia, have been validated halal by JAKIM and may be ingested or prepared by all Muslims with no hesitation at all.
- HACCP Certificate: KTR Jaya Food Supplies Sdn Bhd received a HACCP accreditation for its Frozen Red Tilapia supplier to ensure that it satisfies worldwide entry requirements and is devoid of every highly toxic or harmful issue. As a result, this red tilapia fish is completely secure across universal commerce.
- GMP Certificate: SGS has set criteria and traits which have to be abided by all firm that manufactures foodstuffs and refreshments for GMP compliance so that it is not run negligently but with rigorous authenticity. The usage of KTR Jaya Food Supplies Sdn Bhd goods, like these Frozen Red Tilapia, has also adhered to the GMP credential standards.
- MeSTI Certificate: KTR Jaya Food Supplies Sdn Bhd was awarded a MeSTI designation by MOH because they are constantly in control of the preparation of culinary and sip with complete sanitation and preserve the standard of cuisine protection so that customers suffer no danger if they imbibe or ingest their goods. This Frozen Red Tilapia is an illustration of 100% hygienic merchandise from the manufacturer.
Packaging: This Frozen Red Tilapia for 10kg (352.74oz) will be included with every purchase. As a result, the quantity size for this Red Tilapia must start at 10kg.
When you prefer to purchase Frozen Red Tilapia manufactured by KTR Jaya Food Supplies Sdn Bhd but need to know where to buy it, you may browse with us and place an inquiry for any amount you like. Simple, correct? Should you be concerned that this Frozen Red Tilapia product will be crushed throughout the delivery procedure to your house, you can relax since we will preserve this Tilapia Fish intact so thus it arrives at your premises in a blemish-free shape. We will create sure that you enjoy purchasing this Red Tilapia with us.
Shelf Life: Red Tilapia is a species of fish that needs particular conservation techniques. Some folk's red Tilapia, like tilapia fillets, spoil within months. This is due to their lack of understanding of ways to freeze and manage frozen red Tilapia competently. Assume you want to prepare this tilapia fish as part of your forthcoming supper. Remember that KTR Jaya Food Supplies Sdn Bhd supports the quality of any frozen seafood, ranging from this frozen red Tilapia, for a maximum of twelve months if competently cached and maintained.
Storage Condition: Depending on your timeline for using the seafood and your preferred preparation techniques, you may freeze red tilapia in some different ways.
- Refrigerate storage: If you bought frozen red tilapia and expected to eat it within the subsequent several weeks, be sure to preserve it in its current packing and store it in the iciest area of your fridge. You may usually find this at the bottom of the refrigerator or in the beef cabinet. Before doing anything else, you may quickly wash the red tilapia, then lay it in a small bowl and wrap them with a wet napkin or some dampened wipes. This fish should not be kept in an airtight jar.
- Deep-freezing: Raw fish and or tilapia fillets may be frozen for eventual consumption if they are off the agenda in the next few days. You're likely to want to utilize them in the subsequent months. Fish and fillets may be separately wrapped in cellophane covering and stored in ice packs. Fish fillets weighing more than 1 pound (0.45kg or 16oz) must not be frozen together in a single package. The fish will stay fresher this way, and you may decide how many servings to defrost later. Date the boxes as you send them out.
KTR Jaya Food Supplies Sdn Bhd’s Frozen Red Tilapia Overview
African cichlids go by the common phrase "tilapia," and they are a distinct genus. Oreochromis spp, Sarotherodon, and Tilapia are the three species included in this category. These superfamilies have vital differences, but breeding habits are the most crucial. All tilapia taxa construct nests, where the parents care for their hatchlings. Neither Sarotherodon nor Oreochromis is mouth actively sought. When the eggs have been fertilized in the nests, the breeders promptly place them in their gums to incubate for many days following birthing. Only females of the Oreochromis taxa engage in mouth nursing; however, in the Sarotherodon genus, both males and sexes engage in this behaviour.
In the fish farming sector, a red or, more precisely, the orange breed of tilapia first appeared in the early 1980s. Its striking appearance to more well-known ocean creatures, such as the red crab and red snapper, made it an instant hit as a potential source of protein for human consumption. Even though red Tilapia rendalli have been documented, studies show that the Mozambique tilapia (Oreochromis mossambicus), commonly known as our blue kurper, is the breed greatest apt to display this red colour characteristic, either wholly or entirely.
About KTR Jaya Food Supplies
We were founded in 2004 as a single enterprise at No. mt1932, Sungai Udang, Nibong Tebal, SPS, PulU Pinang, Jaya Maju Food Supplies Sdn Bhd incorporated as a public firm in 2008. The 15-kilometre-long frontier with the provinces of Kedah and Perak is ideal for commercial expansion.
The firm has upgraded to a 20,000-square-foot manufacturing facility with a 1,000-ton cold storage space. Staff members at the service provider's headquarters are highly qualified and proficient in using the dept's technology network. To better serve its customers, the company has expanded its operations by opening three more locations in Kelantan, Terengganu, Selangor, and the Federal Territory.
KTR Jaya Food Supplies Sdn Bhd’s Frozen Red Tilapia Specifications:
Has iced fish service sort
Has a fish appearance
According to the cook’s preference, the taste may vary depending on how it is cooked
Official license: JAKIM Halal-certified, MeSTI, HACCP, GMP
Digestable and have to preserve in a low temp
Net weight: 10kg (352.74oz)
Has 12 months / one year life span
Port: Pulau Pinang / Penang
Exclusively prepared in Malaysia