• MCT stands for Medium Chain Triglycerides, and it has 6 to 12 carbon fatty acid chain and can be found naturally in palm kernel oil and coconut oil
• Trending as supplement or ingredient as part food diet MCT molecules are smaller than as compared with long-chain triglycerides [LCT]
• This makes them easier to digest. MCT goes in our bloodstream quickly. This turns into energy in a shorter time period.
• Its popularity has grown swiftly in recent years, in large part due to the multitude of benefits
• MCT Powder specification can be customized to meet customer’s specification
Ambient and no direct sunlight