Why Businesses Should Care About Trademarks
- Trademark registration offers maximum protection of business goodwill
- Trademarks endure and add value if properly maintained
- Trademarks can take multiple forms and be flexible and creative
- Trademarks protect the gateway to the Internet
- Trademarks are effective weapons to combat unfair competition
- Trademarks resonate with consumers
- Trademarks minimize marketplace confusion and differentiate products
- Trademarks are economically efficient communication tools
- Trademarks transcend language and borders
- Trademark registration is a bargain as the registration cost is low
For twenty years, Pintas has helped thousands of Businesses successfully trademark their brands and enhance corporate value through monetization of the trademarks in Thailand.
Why do you need to register a trademark?
If your brands are not properly safeguarded by trademark rights, businesses will stand to lose their valuable trademarks to competitors, resulting in loss of business goodwill, market share, investment in advertisement and profit margin. When your trademark is hijacked by a competitor in a potential market, at stake is your freedom to sell under your own brand in the target market.
- Own Your Brand and Goodwill
- Protect Your Investment in Advertising and Marketing
- Safeguard Your Market Share and Profit Margin