• Single-layer coating with self-etching property epoxy water-based finish.
• Protect indoor evaporator and outdoor condenser coils from corrosion and oxidation
• Increase Coil Strength
• Ensure system runs at optimum efficiency
• 12 - 36 months warranty
Special Feature of Airestec BCCM
• Anti-Corrosion/ Anti-Microbial property
• OEM and/or In-Situ
• Anti odour
• Easy for maintenance/cleaning
• Low dust adhesion
• High chemical and UV resistance
• Water shading properties
• Flexible coating
Airestec BCCM is a single layer, self-etching and high performance epoxy water-based finish that is specially researched to protect indoor evaporator, outdoor condenser coils, ferrous and non-ferrous metal from corrosion and oxidation. BCCM coating is engineered to expand, contract and stretch at the same time as the coil to prevent cracking and flaking. It is water-based and has low VOC content.
Ordinary coating needs few different layers to achieve anti-corrosion property while Airestec BCCM is only single and ultra-thin layer coating. Therefore, it does not affect the heat exchange efficiency of cooling coil.
BCCM Prolong Equipment Life (prevent asset damage), increases the efficiency of heat exchange, air flow, prevents tripping and high amps. Thereby ensuring that your system runs at optimal efficiency and reduces potential problem. Disruption of system can caused loss of $$$$$$$