• Specialized high-performance coatings for commercial and industrial applications.
• Cross-linked fluoropolymer and derives its durability a unique molecular structure.
• Low level of volatile organic compound (VOC) release.
• Last long with low dirt retention and up to 15 years warranty.
• Oustanding durability excellent weathering performance
• Excellent resistance to chemicals, solvents, petrol and oils
• High corrosion, abrasion and temperature resistance and maximum colour stability
• 100% better UV resistance than acrylic urethane
• High slip finish improves aerodynamics
• Self-cleaning: Very low dirt retention
• Excellent Resistance to Organic and Inorganic Acids or Alkaline
• Excellent Resistance to Water Splash or Short Term Immersion
• Excellent Resistance to scrubbing and sand abrasion
Airestec Fluoro Corrosion and UV-Protection (AFCP) paint is a specialized coating which is developed and manufacture for a range of specialised high performance coatings for commercial and industrial applications. Self cleaning with very low dirt retention. This premium coating is a cross linked fluoro polymer and derives its durability a unique molecular structure. Simultaneously the level of Volatile Organic Compound or VOC’s released decreases thus conserving resources.
Our approach is governed by current needs for Ecologically Sustainable Design. We cater for Green Star guidelines and highly environment sensitive projects. The high weather ability of our Fluoro Paint not only leads to long lasting, colour fastness UV Resistance and beautiful coatings but also dramatically reduces the life cycle cost of coating due to decrease in repainting when compared to other conventional coating system. In effect, both ends of the organic molecule in E1980 are tailored to give optimum balance of properties. In addition, the electro chemical nature of the depositions on the surface are changed to give cathodic protection (protection of a metal structure from corrosion under water by making it act as an electrical cathode).
The degradation of any object needs mechanical, electrical or chemical energy. The main source for changing the nature of a substance is the energy from solar radiation. 5-6% of radiation is UV radiation and it is this that destroy all organic products. The “micro” climate includes dew, which is more aggressive to paint than rain, as it often saturated with pollutants. The coatings for panels in the City Tunnel required precise sheen levels and dirt shedding properties. Our steel primers and protective topcoats are frequently used with fire retardant systems and are applied as a standard specification on steel for railway station.
Extensive features and used on: Facades, Signboards, High Capital Structures, Bridges, Towers, Tanks, Wind Turbines, Rigs, Pipes, Road Noise Barriers, Aeroplanes, Trains, Ships and Containers.