• Specifically developed for Hard Surfaces De-Contamination/ Cleaning
• Digest & Release Proteins, Blood, Biofilms (Bacteria/Fungal/Mould/Algae) from surfaces, cracks and crevices.
• Protect Human Health & Improve Quality of Life.
• Multi-Enzyme pH 6.5 to 7.5 (Neutral) and Readily Biodegradable (84% within 28 days), Wastewater Plants, Eco, Aqua and Agriculture System.
• Non-Corrosive/Non-Destructive to Aluminium, Rubber, Plastic, Wood, and Paints.
• Bio, Green, Eco and Halal Certified.
• Ideal for Commercial, Industrial and Residential Use
• Food Grade, Non-GMO, Water Table and the Environment.
• Prevents contamination, food spoilage and odour.
• Deep penetrating cleaner and doesn’t damage or weaken structures.
Crumbs, spillages and general food debris will attract flies, cockroaches, and even rats. Thorough floor cleaning is imperative and needs to be done regularly and thoroughly to avoid the spread of germs and the potential for an infestation.
Dirt is composed of multiple “substrates” such as fats, oil, grease, bacteria, germs, organic and inorganic materials and microorganisms. Conventional cleaning only removes the superficial layer of dirt and grime. Bio-films which are food source of bacteria, fungal, mould and algae thrives in all areas with an aqueous or wet environment. They can proliferate very quickly and spread throughout the environment. Drain-line blockages and back flow can promote growth of bacteria, germs which can cause devastation to food spoilage/cross contamination. Insect infestation and unpleasant smell will also be a major issue.
It penetrates into microscopic pores of the surfaces being cleaned, allowing the enzymes to ‘digest’ trapped bacteria ensuring lingering odours are eliminated.
Bioactive Enzymatic Surface De-Contamination / Cleaner (BMESC) is specifically made and used in areas for all Muslim and Non-Muslim Kitchens and Surfaces, with Penetrating Effect, Break Down, Releases and Flush away Bio-Film Bonds (Bacteria or Germs, Blood, Protein, Gelatine, Grease and Contamination) in Preventing Food/Beverage Contamination, Cross Contamination, Re-Contamination from taking place in aqueous and humid environments. Surfaces of equipment used in food and beverage processing and handling are commonly contaminated by microorganisms, even following cleaning and disinfection procedures. Highly recommended for abattoirs, healthcare & hospitality facilities, logistics, food courts to improve hygiene standards and in relation to halal toyiban and Syubhah.
Drain-line blockages, overflow due to bio-film deposits, which encourages growth of germs, bacteria, smell, damaged construction materials, rat, cockroaches, flies and insect infestation. Design as the vital first step to source removal.
A fresh-smelling restroom speaks well of your business, minimizing complaints. It does not damage construction materials, metals concrete and plastics.