Long print life of pigmented inks with the wide range of colors traditionally found with dye inks.
Epson's new Eco Tank replacement ink bottles offer thousands of vivid prints at an ultra low cost, while delivering uncompromised quality. Ideal for everyday printing, these ultra high-capacity inks go longer between refills for unbeatable convenience.
1) Hold or support cartridge upright.
2) If filling (this cartridge) for the first time, leave the air hole plug or tape in place. If it's been filled before and/or the tape (or plug) has been removed, use a spare plug or a piece of sticky tape to reseal the hole.
3) Remove and keep the ink plug.
4) Securely attach blunt needle to a syringe and fill it with ink - by dipping needle in ink bottle and slowly pulling the plunger to 10-12ml mark. Don't pull it all the way out of the syringe!
5) Slowly fill the ink reservoir through the ink hole.
6) If your refilled cartridge looks like this - the empty ink filter must be primed before using the cartridge. You will need a syringe with a plain tapered (not screw on) tip for this.
7) Draw the syringe plunger to 10ml mark and you should feel the vacuum trying to pull the plunger back in.
8) Gradually release the plunger and it should slide back inside the syringe. Don't push it back in! If it's not working, there is something wrong. Correct it before continuing. Repeat the pull/release action couple of times, or until the ink filter looks about half full
9) Remove the priming syringe, top the ink up, plug the ink hole and remove plug from the air hole.
10) If your cartridge looks like this now - well done! Rinse syringe etc in clean tap water and you're finished. Another Epson cartridge - filled to perfection!
Store the ink and ink cartridge in a clean, dry area with temperatures between 50F and 80F (10C-30C). If you store the ink in a cold environment, set them out and let them come to room temperature before use. Do not dismantle the ink cartridges. This could damage the print head.