High-Pressure Electro-Mechanical Oil Shut-off Valves
These electrically actuated valves shut off gas or oil lines in less than one second. All shut-off valves come equipped with MAXON’s long-lasting metal-to-metal seating. A variety of optional body materials and body connections provide reliable operation even for highly corrosive fuels and for oxygen. Application flexibility is provided with 3/4″ through 6″ diameter line sizes, Cv flow factors up to 1230, and line pressures up to 125 PSIG (8.6 bar).
• Electrically actuated valves shut off oil lines reliably.
• Application flexibility provided with 3/8″ through 2” diameter line sizes, Cv flow factors up to 218, and line pressures up to 550 PSIG.
• Handles flowing fluid temperatures: – Swinging gate bodies from -20°F (-28°C) to +550°F (+288°C) – Any ambient temperature from -20°F (-28°C) to +140°F (+60°C)
• Various application requirements met with manual reset or automatic reset motorized operators.
• Minimize line pressure drops with straight-through flow swinging gate valve bodies.
• Positive visual indication of valve body position is provided by a large two-color open shut indicator.
• Installation piping convenience obtained from field rotatable top assemblies.
• Special operating features available in Special Service Packaged versions.
• Micro-lapped seating wears in, not out.