RadMax® ULTRA Low NOx Radiant Line Burner
RadMax® Radiant Low NOx Burners are designed to deliver uniform, high-intensity radiant energy for moisture removal in textile and paper ovens, paint drying, and powder coating, as well as many pre-heat, plastic forming, heat treating, and annealing operations. With innovative ceramic or metal foam tiles, the RadMax® natural gas burner produces low to Ultra-Low NOx and CO levels for a wide variety of industrial gas burner applications.
• Durable, industrial-quality cast iron body construction with stainless steel tile retainers.
• Direct spark/ flame sensing port.
• Easy tile replacement.
• Radiant face temperatures from 1050°F to 1650°F.
• Rapid heat up and cool down.
• Low profile design.
• No wire screens required.
• Low manifold pressures.
• Manifolds can be arranged to allow for multi-width/ multi-length operation of burner sections.
• Retrofit Maxon P/ S Radiant II applications by installing RadMax™ on existing manifolds.
• Can be used in ovens/ chambers up to 500°F (260°C).