KINEMAX® Industrial Burners provide a higher velocity discharge that promotes stirring within your furnace to improving both temperature uniformity and workload penetration. When used in conjunction with MAXON’s MICRORATIO® Control Valves, a KINEMAX® Natural Gas Burner may be adjusted to fire on-ratio throughout the firing range or set to give a choice between on-ratio and excess air or excess fuel firing. As high as 4700% excess air is possible at minimum capacity.
• Exit velocities up to 275 ft/ s (190 miles/ h) to promote workload heat penetration and better furnace temperature uniformity.
• Operate on-ratio, with excess fuel or with excess air to meet the specific demands of your combustion process needs.
• Burns most clean, low pressure gaseous fuels or light oil.
• Turndown capability up to 48:1.
• Maximum application flexibility with 7 different sizes and maximum capacities ranging from 0.38 MBtu/ h up to 8.4 MBtu/ h.
• Lower fuel consumption using preheated combustion air (up to 800° F).
• Refractory block for chamber temperatures up to 3000° F.
• Removable backplate, providing access for easy inspection and/ or maintenance.
• Can be used with oxygen enriched combustion air.