The MAXON VALUPAK®-II gas burner provides a significant enhancement to the legacy VALUPAK® offering. The VALUPAK®-II is designed for process air heating applications and provides a very stable and clean combustion environment. This packaged solution offers better control on CO over the entire turndown of the burner as well as the availability of a pilot connection. The burner can be easily switched between natural gas and propane in order to take advantage of relative fuel savings/availability.
• High turndown.
• Available in 6 sizes.
• Capacities: 2 kW - 1124 kW (HHV).
• Stable and clean combustion.
• Suitable for UV- scanner and flame rod.
• Natural gas and LPG.
• Low gas pressure requirements.
• Ease of installation and operation with low maintenance requirements.
• All metal construction.
• Multi voltage and frequency blower motors.