HC AIRFLO® Duct Line Burner
MAXON Series HC AIRFLO® Duct Burners provide low NOx operation in fresh and re-circulating industrial air heating applications. Series “HC” AIRFLO® low NOx Burners can operate in a process air stream with 12% or less oxygen content for optimal efficiency and reliability. The HC AIRFLO® natural gas burner ensures efficient, flexible operation with lower pressure drops than other duct burners.
• High heat release up to 8.5 MBtu/ h per unit of burner length.
• Clean combustion with low CO and NOx emission levels.
• Minimal process air pressure drops locally across the burner as low as 0.2" WC.
• Operates in fresh air, preheated air (up to 1100° F) or low oxygen turbine exhaust gases.
• Fires on natural gas, H2 and all mixtures. Special versions for propane, butane, LPG and refinery gases are available.
• 100% stainless steel construction for long-life performance.
• No external combustion air required.
• Plug mounted in duct wall insures low installation costs.
• Burner capacity independent of back pressure variations and uniform heat distribution along burner length due to high gas pressure.