The KINEDIZER® LE burner is a nozzle-mix, medium-velocity design. Using advanced mixing technology, the burner produces low emissions with very little excess air. Ruggedly built with a reinforced refractory block and steel burner body and nozzle, it burns natural gas, propane, or other gaseous fuels. Combustion air is supplied with an external blower. Accurate air and fuel modulation can be accomplished by the MAXON MICRO-RATIO® valve or SMARTLINK® technology. Combustion air can range from 21% down to 17% O2 if preheated and from ambient temperature up to 660°F (max. 800°F) on request. The maximum chamber temperature is 2000°F. Turndown up to 20:1.
• Field-proven low emissions. State-of-the-art low NOx firing – adjustable for application flexibility
• Lower NOx and less excess air than standard KINEDIZER® burners
• Rugged design for oxidizers, process heaters, kilns, furnaces, dryers, waste incineration, and other high-temperature applications
• Available in a wide range of capacities, each with turndown as high as 20:1
• Burns natural gas, propane, or other fuel gases
• Provides excellent stirring and mixing with its medium velocity exhaust
• Accepts preheated and vitiated combustion air