Usage: Upon receiving your Japanese dumpling skin package, you may unwrap the product from the box that you received it with. Carefully take your tools, you may use a knife or scissors to tear open your dumpling skin package. You may use the gyoza skins immediately to prepare your meals or you can store the dumpling wrappers in your refrigerator. Make sure not to store the gyoza wrappers in the freezer of store it in ambient conditions. This Japanese food can stand vigorously boiling water.
Certification(s): Upon Harmony Lotus Foods establishment, they have received several certifications from JAKIM, HACCP, GMP, ISO 22000, and FDA. Their products’, Japanese dumpling skin is approved to gain these certificates.
Packaging: This Japanese dumpling skin is sold in 25 sheets X 30 packs per carton, and 96 carton per pallet.
Dimension: This Japanese dumpling skin’s product dimension is 240 X 390 X 140 mm and in 131040 cm.
Storage instructions: Yoy Natura Food’s Japanese dumpling skin will last you for 2 months. It is advised for you to store the dumpling wrappers in the fridge. Do not put in your freezer and make sure your refrigerator is not in ambient setting.
Shipping details: This Japanese dumpling skin is sold in 1 X 20 foot container or LCL.
Japanese dumpling skin, or known as gyoza in Japan, is a traditional Japanese dish that can be enjoyed by everyone from diverse cultures, religions, and country. Japanese culture is extremely popular and people from all over the world enjoys this popular dish. The Japanese dumpling skin can be enjoyed with various cooking methods such as steaming or deep frying the dumpling skin. The gyozas many filling recipes, which consists of protein such as chicken, beef, and pork. You can also enjoy Japanese dumpling skin with tofu fillings for vegetarians.
The company was constructed in January 2014 in Shikoky, Japan. The brand garnered recognition for their infamous Sanuki Udon Noodles. This noodle can be enjoyed only in Marugame and people around the world has traveled here just to enjoy the freshly made udon noodles. The company is looking to expand their business in Malaysia as of now.
Udon, Ramen, Japanese dumpling skin, Carrot pasta, Spinach pasta, Yakisoba, Wantan mee, Panta mee (thick), Panta mee (thin) is their products created for consumers’ convenience.
All their noodles are safe to be consumed by Muslims and manufactured within strict HALAL requirements. The company’s storing and production facilities are also HACCP approved. Due to Japan’s latest technology of raw material, the company can introduce quality noodles that is packed nutritional values and healthy.
- This Japanese dumpling skin will last you for 2 months.
- This dumpling skin must be refrigerated to ensure its longevity and must not be stored in the freezer nor be kept in ambient state.
- This Japanese dumpling skin is sold in 25 sheets X 30 packs per carton, and 96 carton per pallet.
- This product dimension is 240 X 390 X 140 mm and in 131040 cm.
- The texture of this Japanese dumpling skin is soft and chewy.
- This product’s shipping details are 1 X 20 foot container or LCL.
- This Japanese dumpling skin is Halal, GMP, HACCP, FDA, and ISO 22000 approved.
- This dumpling skin is also can be eaten for vegetarians.
- This product can also withstand vigorously boiling water.