In the dates industry, there are 3 grades of dates. A, B and C. It is very rare for importers to take grade A dates because of the expensive price but that is the choice of Olive House.
Olive House date grade is grade A for all dates we import. When importing, always the importer will use regular containers to save costs. But not for us, Olive House uses cold containers to ensure imported dates remain of high quality. Ajwah dates are brought in due to demand and taste factors.
Although often referred to as in the hadith, Olive House does not make it the main argument. This is because there is a lot of doubt. For example, what is stated by International Nutritionist Prof Dr. Mohamed Faid, Olive House's advisor: "Ajwah's harvest rate is lower than the one that was successfully sold!". For example; Ajwah harvested 100 tons but the record sold 1000 tons. Ajwah, where is the excess 900kg from? Profit sometimes makes people cheat for a little pleasure when there is a demand. So many people eat Ajwah Dates because of the nutritional value of dates in general, while many slanders against these dates are misused by humans to pursue profit without caring about the quality and nutritional knowledge of the dates themselves.
Not surprisingly, people who eat low-grade dates and are cheap and of low quality (there is a mixture of sugar) have health problems. The reason for the practice with the wrong method and our lack of knowledge of the date itself.
Ajwah Dates Benefits:
• Removes toxins in the body.
• Increases red blood cell production.
• Add body milk.
• Good for heart health.
• Add energy.
• Increases fertility.
• Good for the body's digestive system.
• Prevents aging, skin beauty, and youthfulness.
How to know the characteristics of the original Ajwah dates:
1. When observed directly, the characteristics of the original Ajwah dates are smaller in shape than other types. In addition, the color is also darker with a slightly dry texture. Wrinkles on the surface of dates are also more visible when compared to other types of dates.
2. Note also the color of Ajwah dates, The color of Ajwah dates is darker when compared to other dates.
3. The last feature of Ajwah dates is that their taste is not too sweet like other types.
• High in Vitamin B3. Niacin is needed for the release of energy from proteins, fats, and carbohydrates
• Sources of Vitamin B6 needed to produce red blood cells
• Magnesium source that helps promote calcium absorption and retention
General Intake Method
It is highly recommended to eat 7 pills a day
Store in a cool, dry place.