Usage: After receiving your concentrated pomegranate juice, may take it out of your package delivery. You may store the bottle in the refrigerator to keep it chilled. To open your fruit juice bottle, you may twist the cap in the opposite direction using your dominant hand. Optionally, you can also keep the beverage in a dry place such as inside your kitchen cabinet. You can enjoy your pomegranate juice cold or not.
Certifications: Upon Qudwah Global’s existence, they have received several certifications to prove to its consumers that they are indeed a reliable company, and its products are safe for its customers. Their concentrated pomegranate juice is approved to be Halal, ISO 22000:2005, ISO 9001:2008, BIO, Kosher Certification, and Certified organic by USDA.
- Morocco's HALAL certification: This certificate ensures that the goods and services directed at Muslims meet Islamic law's standards and are thus acceptable for consumption both in Muslim countries and in Western nations where a significant population of Muslims resides (France, Germany, United Kingdom, Spain). Olive House’s concentrated pomegranate juice is halal-certified.
- ISO 22000:2005 Food Safety Management System Certification: A food safety management system that combines the utilization of Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP) approaches and defined standards for the safe production of foods is specified in ISO 22000. A methodological way to develop, plan, verify, establish, execute, measure, confirm, and develop the food safety management system is offered by the ISO 22000 model. Olive House’s concentrated pomegranate juice is certified ISO 22000:2005.
- ISO 9001:2008 Certification: Based on the International Organization for Standardization's guideline titled "Quality management systems-Requirements," ISO 9001:2008 is a certification for organizations. This standard upgrades ISO 9001:2000; the version does not include any new requirements; however, it offers refinements regarding the existing requirements. 24 months after the publication of ISO 9001:2008, any certifications issued to ISO 9001:2000 will not be valid any longer. Olive House’s concentrated pomegranate juice is approved.
- Kosher Certification: A kosher certification agency is a corporation or accrediting authority that provides a hechsher (Hebrew: "stamp of permission") to ingredients, packaged meals, drinks, and specific products, as well as food services and venues where kosher food is prepared or served. This certification testifies to the ingredients' adherence to the requirements of kashrut (Jewish dietary law), as given forth in the Shulchan Arukh, the standard work of religious Jewish law, as well as the manufacturing methods, including all equipment and/or food-service procedure. This concentrated pomegranate juice has Kosher certification.
Certified Organic by the USDA: This organic certification can confirm if your products, farm, or manufacturing facilities are complying with the procedure that USDA prepares. After companies are approved to be certified organic by USDA, only then they are allowed to sell, label, and present their products as organic. Olive House’s concentrated pomegranate juice is approved to be organic by USDA.
Packaging: Olive House’s concentrated pomegranate juice is sold in three packagings. The first option is 1 L with 35 ounces, the second option is available in 200 ml and 7 ounces, with the third packaging, is sold in 350 g and 12 ounces.
Net weight/ Unit: The company’s concentrated pomegranate juice is available in 200 grams.
Texture: The texture of Olive House’s concentrated pomegranate juice is liquid.
Feature: Every product from Olive House contains interesting ingredients. The company’s concentrated pomegranate juice, fruit juice has vitamin B, vitamin C, vitamin E, and Iron.
Taste: Olive House’s concentrated pomegranate juice has a naturally sweet taste, due to the fruit juice containing 100% pomegranate juice without additional sweetener.
Shelf life: This concentrated pomegranate juice will last you for about 18 months.
Suggested servings to be taken:
This beverage can be consumed in the morning with 2 tablespoons intake. At nighttime, you can also have this concentrated pomegranate juice with the same tablespoon amount. This beverage can be taken with plain water or cordial juice. You can also add organic for the honey benefits and a little bit of sweetness.
Pomegranate juice can be sweet or sour, like other fruits that are moderate in their taste. Pomegranate seeds are incorporated in Indian and Pakistani dishes. The seeds are used as spices known as anar dana. Pomegranate seeds are mostly harvested in the Middle East, South Asia, and Mediterranean regions. Like other fruit and vegetable juices, pomegranate juice is best consumed in the morning before you start your daily routine.
The juice needs to be consumed when your stomach is empty before breakfast. Pomegranate juice has also gained attention in Malaysia and consumers are looking for healthy juice to include in their diet. There is so many available pomegranate juice that is ready-made in Malaysia and can easily be found in various markets and online shopping websites.
- This concentrated pomegranate juice can be stored in a refrigerator or dry place such as a kitchen cupboard.
- Qudwah Global’s concentrated pomegranate juice has Halal, ISO 22000, ISO 9001:2008, and Kosher certifications, Certified organic by USDA.
- This fruit juice is sold in 1 L with 35 ounces.
- The second option for this concentrated pomegranate juice is available in 200 ml and 7 ounces.
- The third packaging for this concentrated pomegranate juice is sold in 350 g and 12 ounces.
- The net weight / unit of this concentrated pomegranate juice is 200 grams.
- The texture of this beverage is liquid.
- Olive House’s concentrated pomegranate juice contains Vitamin B, vitamin C, vitamin E, and Iron.
- The concentrated pomegranate juice has a sweet and tart taste.
- The suggested serving for this concentrated pomegranate juice is to be consumed in the morning with 2 tablespoons and the same method and tablespoon at night.
- This concentrated pomegranate juice is imported from Agsu, Azerbaijan.
- Olive House’s concentrated pomegranate juice is 100% pure.
- This concentrated pomegranate juice is created with the latest extraction technique, ultrafiltration, and pasteurization to maintain its concentration and advantages.
- Vitamin B
- 100% pomegranate juice
Benefits of Olive House’s concentrated pomegranate juice:
- Rich in potassium which contains a positive effect on the heart and cardiovascular system.
- Pomegranate extract helps with increasing hemoglobin in the blood.
- Individuals with urinary problem, high blood pressure, and anemia is recommended to consume this.
- Aids in reducing sinus.
- Suitable for kids.
- Aids in baby’s growth in the womb.
- Increases hemoglobin for pregnant women.
- Does not contain preservatives.
- 100% pure.
- No additional food coloring.
- Does not contain added sugar.
- Helps repair skin.
The differences of pomegranate juice and dibs pomegranate.
- pomegranate juice contains higher antioxidant content and pomegranate dibs has lower antioxidant content.
- Pomegranate juice has lower potassium amount than pomegrnate dibs.
- Pomegranate juice has low amount of PUNICALAGIN and pomegraante dibs has lower amount.