Usage: Upon receiving your bottle of olive oil from Olive House, you may take out the organic olive oil from the package box. After safely removing the oil from the box, you may store the organic extra virgin olive oil in a dry place such as kitchen cabinet. Alternatively, you may also keep the oil in the box. Just make sure your oil is neatly closed every time you open the cap. To open the olive oil’s cap, you need to use your dominant hand to twist to the opposite direction. This olive oil can be consumed by its own or you may use it as cooking oil or put in your salad.
Certification(s): Upon Qudwah Global’s establishment, they have garnered several certifications that showcase’s their credibility and authenticity. The purposes of certifications are to convince your clients that your products are safe to be consumed and has been evaluated by rightful agencies. Olive House’s organic extra virgin olive oil has Halal certificate from IMANOR, certified organic by CERES, Certificate of Conformity-Global Standard for Food Safety, IFS Food Certificate, and gluten free.
Packaging: Your organic extra virgin olive oil is 250 ml and 9 ounces.
Net weight/Unit: Olive House’s organic extra virgin olive oil is 900 grams.
Taste: This organic extra virgin olive oil from Olive House is bitter, due to no added flavorings and it is a natural taste from the olives itself.
Shelf-Life: The longevity of this organic extra virgin olive oil is 18 months.
Storage Instruction(s): To ensure the longevity of Olive House’s organic extra virgin olive oil, you are recommended to keep this oil in dry places such as the kitchen cabinet, or on your table. Make sure you keep the oil’s cap secure every time you use the oil.
Health lovers are well educated regarding olive oils. Dietitian, fitness trainers, and doctors have explained how beneficial this oil is for people. Olive oil can be obtained from olives, and it is in the form of liquid fat. Olive oil can be used in cooking, to stir fry your food or utilized as salad dressings. Olive oils can also be used for your body as body oil to obtain glowing skin and can be used as hair products to nourish your hair.
There are many olive cultivars and each one of them that has existed contains their own special flavors, shelf life, and texture. These descriptions are either less or more fitting for human consumptions on bread, salads, in catering and cooking, or industrial usage such as animal feed and engineering applications. During the maturity cycle, olives changes color from green to violet, and then black.
The company was established in 2018 and operates in Tendong, Pasir Mas, Kelantan. Currently, they are known as Qudwah Halal mart or Qudwah Olive House. They offer organic superfoods under their main brand Olive House. These superfoods are based on fruits that contain high antioxidants. Their concentrated pomegranate juice is under the brand Olive House. As time goes by, people all over the world have a clear idea about what is superfoods and would want to purchase them, for their health benefits. Olive House is all about curating healthy diets.
- Olive House’s organic extra virgin olive oil has Halal certificate from IMANOR, certified organic by CERES, Certificate of Conformity-Global Standard for Food Safety, IFS Food Certificate, Higher Level Food Standard, and Gluten Free.
- This organic extra virgin olive oil is 250 ml and 9 ounces.
- Olive House’s organic extra virgin olive oil is 900 grams.
- Olive House’s organic extra virgin olive oil has a bitter taste due to no add flavorings.
- This organic extra virgin olive oil will last you for about 18 months.
- Olive House’s organic extra virgin olive oil must be stored in dry place, away from sunlights such as kitchen cupboard.
- The suggested servings for this organic extra virgin olive oil are 1-2 tablespoon daily, before meals and recommended to be taken twice a day. You can also consume this olive oil as salad dressings.
- This organic extra virgin olive oil is imported from Izmir, Turkey.
- The production process of this organic extra virgin olive oil is mechanically cold pressed extraction technique.
- Olive House’s organic extra virgin olive oil is 100% unfiltered.
- The organic extra virgin olive oil has a golden green color, fruity aroma, buttery texture, and spicy pepper finish.
- This organic extra virgin olive oil is trans-fat free and cholesterol free.
- This olive oil contains high Vitamin D and Vitamin E.
- Organic extra virgin olive oil is beneficial and good for anti-aging purposes.
- This extra virgin olive oil can increase your body immune system.