Package size available: 30g, 150g
Ceylon Cinnamon Powder
Ceylon Cinnamon Powder is native to Sri Lanka and is produced from the Cinnamomum Zaylanicum tree. This cinnamon powder is gaining world attention due to its health benefits and high-value properties. Ceylon Cinnamon is different from Casia Cinnamon which is commonly used as a food spice. Ceylon Cinnamon is brighter, the rolls are layered, the texture is softer, the taste and aroma are softer and the value is higher.
• Imported from Sri Lanka, India
• Certification of Halal Endorsement Product, SGS System Certification, ISO 22000, Food Safety and Standards Authority of India, License under Food Safety and Standards Act, 2006 and SGS Coumarin Content.
• 100% Original Ceylon Cinnamon Powder
• Known as 'The Real Cinnamon' for the high Cinnamaldehyde content which is more than 70%
• Different from Cassia Cinnamon which is often used daily in Malaysian Cooking
• Contains Essential Cinnamon Oil properties which is very important for health
• Contains a low level of Coumarin which can cause liver failure and other health damages if taken daily or in high doses
• Rich in Manganese, Fiber, Iron, and Calcium.
• Anti-Inflammatory and Anti-Bacterial Characteristics
• Helps control blood sugar level, anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, and control stress.
• Helps to reduce bad cholesterol.
• Contains low coumarin compare to Cassia and good for the heart.
Dissolve one tablespoon (1/2 sachet) in a glass of warm water and drink 30 minutes before a meal once a day. You can sprinkle Ceylon Cinnamon into your tea, to cook into your food, or sprinkle on toast, cereal, or desserts.
Store Ceylon Cinnamon in a dry place