Buy Organic SuperFood
As a halal organic superfood supplier, we launched and supply various healthy and nutritious organic superfood such as Safawi Dates, Organic Noodles, Dark Chocolate Covered Dates With Almonds. Feel free to explore more organic superfood at Qudwah. If you have any questions, feel free to send inquiry to us. At the same time, we also supply Olive House Herbal toothpaste. Click here to browse the detail.
Product Description Of Ceylon Cinnamon Powder:
Package size available: 30g, 150g
Ceylon Cinnamon Powder is native to Sri Lanka and is produced from the Cinnamomum Zaylanicum tree. This cinnamon powder is gaining world attention due to its health benefits and high-value properties. Ceylon Cinnamon is different from Casia Cinnamon which is commonly used as a food spice. Ceylon Cinnamon is brighter, the rolls are layered, the texture is softer, the taste and aroma are softer and the value is higher.
Key Features Of Ceylon Cinnamon Powder:
• Imported from Sri Lanka, India
• Certification of Halal Endorsement Product, SGS System Certification, ISO 22000, Food Safety and Standards Authority of India, License under Food Safety and Standards Act, 2006 and SGS Coumarin Content
• 100% Original Ceylon Cinnamon Powder
• Known as 'The Real Cinnamon' for the high Cinnamaldehyde content which is more than 70%
• Different from Cassia Cinnamon which is often used daily in Malaysian Cooking
• Contains Essential Cinnamon Oil properties which is very important for health
• Contains a low level of Coumarin which can cause liver failure and other health damages if taken daily or in high doses
• Rich in Manganese, Fiber, Iron, and Calcium
• Anti-Inflammatory and Anti-Bacterial Characteristics
Benefits Of Ceylon Cinnamon Powder:
• Helps control blood sugar level, anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, and control stress
• Helps to reduce bad cholesterol
• Contains low coumarin compare to Cassia and good for the heart
Suggested Servings To Be Taken:
Dissolve one tablespoon (1/2 sachet) in a glass of warm water and drink 30 minutes before a meal once a day. You can sprinkle Ceylon Cinnamon into your tea, to cook into your food, or sprinkle on toast, cereal, or desserts.
Storage Instructions Of Ceylon Cinnamon Powder:
Store Ceylon Cinnamon in a dry place
Stay tuned on Qudwah DagangHalal to get more information about halal nutritious breakfast drink, halal oatmeal cereal malaysia, halal organic superfood supplier, halal oil and vinegar supplements, kyrgyzstan honey and pomegranate juice. If you have any questions, kindly contact us. Buy halal oil and vinegar supplements at the best price from Qudwah. Send us an inquiry to get the pricing today. If you keen to collaborate, contact us for further discussion.