Sawanah Wow Labana Goat's Milk
Labana goat's milk flour with a mixture of pomegranate, fig fruit, honey, saffron, olive fruit, raisins, and dates.
Nutrition and benefits of GOAT'S MILK LABANA has 7 nutritious food mixtures such as:-
1. Fig fruit
• Fig fruit helps to maintain high blood pressure and heart attacks.
Tin fruit can also reduce fatigue, increase brain memory power and prevent anemia.
2. Pomegranate Fruit
• Pomegranate fruit has a content that can soften the skin and face. Pomegranates can also reduce high blood pressure. Pomegranates are also often used to relieve the problem of clogged blood vessels. Pomegranate contains Vitamin C which is an anti-inflammatory substance. This can help you control and reduce asthma, constipation, cough, and sneezing.
• Restores, refreshes, and energizes the body. Restores large vein cells. Maintain and balance body strength. Cleanses the blood layer and the blood becomes clean. Helps the growth of the fetus and baby physically and mentally. Helps perfect lasting health.
• Helps cure jaundice in newborns. Enlightens the mind, pneumonia, sore throat, and tonsils. Strengthens memory and relieves fatigue. Mental and physical development of infants and children. Ageless with bright and clean skin
• Olive fruit has properties in moisturizing facial skin. Contains prostaglandins which are very effective in relieving pain in joints and bone diseases
• Raisins can strengthen memory and cure forgetfulness. Raisins can also sharpen the mind. In addition, it cleanses the heart and brightens the eyes
• The vitamin A content in dates has eye health benefits, skin health and protects against lung cancer and oral cancer. The benefits of dates for a sustainable source of energy.