Dried chillies, coriander, anise sedd, roasted onion, turmeric, cummin seed, dried coconut milk, dried ginger, roasted garlic, poppy seed, salt, sugar, roasted dhall, cinnamon stick, lemon powder, star anise, cardamon, cloves, curry leaves, bay leaves and other selected chosen spices.
Recipe & Cooking Methods:
1. One whole chicken (cut into small pieces) or 1.5kg meat (preboiled first)
2. Heat up (100 - 120)ml of oil.
3. Mix 125gm of ASLIPURE Chicken/ Meat Chilli Masala Premix Spices with 500ml water.
4. Pour mixture to heat up oil. Stir untill gravy thicknesss, oil separate and there is fragnance. Put in the chicken / meat and stir well.
5. Add a little water. Let chicken cook and simmer till gravy thickness.
6. Delicious ASLIPURE Chicken/ Meat Chilli Masala is ready to served.
Note: Add salt and sugar if not enough to taste