Coriander seed, anise seed, dried chillied, turmeric, cumin seed, dried onion, dried garlic, dried ginger, poppy seed, dried coconut, salt, dhal, cinnamon stick, star anise, cardamom, cloves, dried curry leaves and other selected choosen spices.
Recipe & Cooking Methods:
1. One whole 1.2kg chicken (cut to pieces) or 1.2kg meat (preboiled first).
2. Heat up (100 - 130)ml oil.
3. Mix 150gm ASLIPURE Chicken Curry Premix Spices with 500ml water.
4. Pour to the heat up oil. Fry till oil spread anf fragrance. Put in chicken / meat and 3 potatoes (cut to 4). Stir well and let boil.
5. Add 1000ml water. Bring to boil till required thickness. Simmer until chicken / meat tender and potatoes soft.
6. Delicious ASLIPURE Chicken Curry is ready to serve.
Note: Add salt/ sugar to taste if insufficient