Package size available: 250ml, 500ml
Fig Vinegar is produced from high-quality canned fruit in the valley of Izmir, Turkey, and is processed using traditional methods in oak barrels to maintain the quality of fermentation.
A high value of Iron. Iron is a factor in the formation of red blood cells. Iron is a component of hemoglobin in red blood cells that carries oxygen to all parts of the body.
• Imported from Izmir, Turkey
• Certified form IFS Food Certificate, Certificate of Conformity, ISO 22000:2005, ISO 10002:2004, and ISO 9001:2008
• Figs were grown organically and processed using the traditional; methods in Oak Casks for maintaining the quality of fermentation.
• Contains 'Mother' which is high in minerals content such as Iron.
• Rich with Acetic Acid that helps to control appetite assists in the absorption of important minerals and helps to reduce blood triglyceride levels.
• Olive House Fig Vinegar can be purchase in 250ml and 500ml bottles.
Fig vinegar benefits:
• Contains 4 times potassium.
• Lower cholesterol level.
• Helps to strengthen the body's immune system.
• Control body weight.
• Helps to stabilize hormones for women.
• Stabilize acid and salt in the body.
• Helps to boost the digestive system.
Mix 2-3 tablespoon Olive House Fig Vinegar with a minimum of 8 ounces (225 grams, or one cup) of water. You can add more water if the taste is still too strong for you. You can also add Kyrgyzstan Mountain Honey, which really helps improve the taste.
Your Fig Vinegar should be stored in a cool, dark place away from direct sunlight.