White Pepper, much like Black Pepper is made from the berries of the pepper plant (piper nigrum). It is produced by removing the outer layer of the berry either before or after it is dried so that only the inner seed remains. Generally, the layer is removed by soaking the berry in water which allows the skin to fall off. Therefore, white pepper is actually the seed of the berries of pepper plant and the fragrance is refined and mild compared to black pepper.
• 100% Sarawak grown
• HALAL Certified
• Authentic taste of Sarawak pepper.
• Our pepper are specially selected and processed to meet the needs of the consumers.
• White pepper berries are picked by hand to preserve the fresh flavors of pepper.
• All pepper powder are sterilized and tested to meet the stringent microbiological standard.
• High-grade plastic bottles and plastic bags used to retain the freshness and hygiene of the content.
• All our products need to meet stringent standard set out by Malaysia Pepper Board (formerly known as Sarawak Pepper Board) who is the regulating body for all export of Sarawak Pepper.
Our line of pepper, enriches dishes with premium, perfectly balanced ingredients.