White pepper consists of only the inner seed of the pepper berry, with the outer layer of the fruit removed. To make white pepper, the berry is picked fully ripe. Its outer shrunken skin is rubbed off, exposing the dried, greyish-white pepper inside.This gives white pepper a slightly different / softer flavour than black pepper. Hence, white pepper has a milder, more delicate flavour than black pepper because it contains lesser piperine.
• 100% Sarawak grown
• HALAL Certified
• Authentic taste of Sarawak pepper.
• Our pepper are specially selected and processed to meet the needs of the consumers.
• White pepper berries are picked by hand to preserve the fresh flavors of pepper.
• All pepper powder are sterilized and tested to meet the stringent microbiological standard.
• High-grade plastic bottles and plastic bags used to retain the freshness and hygiene of the content.
• All our products need to meet stringent standard set out by Malaysia Pepper Board (formerly known as Sarawak Pepper Board) who is the regulating body for all export of Sarawak Pepper.
Our line of pepper, enriches dishes with premium, perfectly balanced ingredients.