Usage Instruction: Consider using Lotus drummet chicken if you want to serve crispy wings as a particular menu item at the party you are hosting. Here, we'll go over 3 alternative cooking methods for making a dish using a halal drumette:
The drummet chicken at the Lotus is made of seasoned raw wing tips battered in a spicy tempura batter. So, marinating the poultry is not necessary. You may simply cook it!
- Set the nonstick bowl or baking paper on the air fryer basket.
- Half of the drummet chicken pieces that fit the basket of your air fryer should be placed there.
- Return the basket bask to the air fryer and set the temperature to 180 C.
- Drummet chicken must be air-fried for 14 minutes, then turned over with tongs and cooked for 10 to 12 minutes.
-Allow the air-fried chicken drummet to rest on a platter for a few minutes before serving.
-Then, you can serve the spicy wing drumettes with a salad or your favourite dipping sauce.
- Fire up the grill, place a skillet pan on it, and drizzle some frying oil.
-Put the drummet chicken on the grill that has been preheated and shut the lid.
- Cook your chicken drummet for 6-8 minutes on one side on the grill.
- Open the grill cover and use tongs to flip the spicy breaded chicken wings after 6 to 8 minutes.
- Add another 6 to 8 minutes to grill the chicken drummet and mid-wing. Cooking time will depending on the size of your poultry meat.
- When the drummet chicken has finished cooking, serve it with bbq sauce.
3. Deep fried:
- Put a frying pan on your preheated cooker and add cooking oil.
- Place your drummet chicken carefully into the heated cooking oil.
- Fry the chicken drumsticks for 6 to 8 minutes on each side.
- Use tongs to flip the spicy lotus chicken, then cook for 6 – 8 mins.
- After the fried chicken drummet, plate it and serve it with sweet and sour sauce.
Certification(s) & Award(s): Apart from the exceptional quality of the items, Lotus's stores' marketing strategies for their products, like drummet chicken, were also supported by the company's attainment of an official certification, which aided in boosting sales and gaining the confidence of all clients.
Packaging Information: Lotus's store feels that vacuum-sealed packaging is the most fantastic technique to serve the Malaysian community with the freshest, most flavorful spicy drummet chicken goods.
We primarily chose this packaging because vacuum-sealing helps keep chicken drummet fresher for longer. Also, this coverage helps to retain the flavour of crispy wings. Vacuum-sealing the breaded chicken wings prevents oxygen from getting inside.
Another reason we chose to package and distribute our drummet chicken this way is the increased storage capacity. During hoover sealing, all the air is evacuated, causing the packaging to shrink-wrap the halal raw chicken drummet item. Vacuum-sealed frozen food typically has a light, thin packing. Lotus's hot & spicy chicken drummet & mid wings 850g can be stacked and kept closely together without fear of cross-contamination due to the sealed container that prevents spillage.
Shipping Information: As a drummet chicken distributor, we have transported all our products to retail locations in two shipments. So, the wholesaler or restaurant proprietor can select the delivery method that best suits their requirements.
The greatest option for distributing drummet chicken is a 20-foot container. We recommend restaurants, and commercial businesses adopt this delivery option as it will result in you being acquired at a fantastic retail price. The restaurant will also have a higher chance of earning sales while giving its customers a tasty spicy meal because they paid less for the raw chicken drummet.
Less than Container Loads (LCL) transportation is another alternative if you need drummet chicken urgently. If you select this shipping method, the schedule is more reasonable. Therefore, the carton of breaded chicken wings will arrive sooner. Also, since you only order what you need, you won't need to set aside a large space for storing the hot wings if you choose this postage service.
Storage Information: In the freezer, drummet chicken can be kept in various ways. You can refrigerate it in loose form or the entire carton. But more significantly, remember that your lotus chicken will swiftly spoil if your refrigerator freezer isn't set at or below -18°C.
Once you have cut the wrapping, move the chicken drummet into an airtight container or zip lock bag to ensure the raw spicy wing sections are not contaminated and can preserve the high quality. The halal wing tips bag must always be marked with the date of purchase. This will guarantee that you use supply stock that hasn't expired yet.
Fried chicken is a delicacy that no one can refuse. But have you ever tried Lotus's Hot & Spicy Chicken Drummet & Mid Wings 850g? If it's not. I wager you should give it a shot. The wing tips were so delicious that they left the consumer with a spicy, tangy, juicy, but also crunchy feeling in their mouth.
Why fried chicken drummet are so popular over and over again must make you strange. This is because, although the food is relatively simple with not too many ingredients. The spicy wing tips are tasty because they use fragrant and flavorful spices. In addition, the shape and the extremely crispy skin have been able to interest a lot of people.
The ability of this fried drummet chicken to bolster interpersonal relationships is the best of all. Just cook breaded chicken wings and share them with your loved ones while chatting.
Thus, this fried drumstick chicken isn't just tasty; you can also experiment with the recipe. You only need to cook this lotus chicken and top it with yangnyeom or gochujang sauce, as Korean fried chicken is popular in the Malaysian market.
Our goal at Lotus's is to make our clients' shopping experiences more enjoyable by assisting them in making wiser decisions daily.
We know that every consumer has different needs and needs for customization. Our goal is to be a smart store, a one-stop shop for customers both offline and online, where they can have a quick and easy shopping experience whenever they want and wherever they are while still providing excellent fresh food and cheap goods, including drummet chicken products.
As one of Peninsular Malaysia's top hypermarket operators, we currently employ 9,000 people, run 64 shops and two distribution centres, and were the first grocery retailer nationwide to launch an online shopping platform.
- JAKIM Halal-certified drummet chicken.
- Tempura batter with a spicy flavour coats the drummet chicken.
- Non-trans fat chicken drummet.
- Fried chicken drummet is a versatile dish.
- Raw chicken drummet is ideal for a party dish.
- Spicy chicken drummet is suitable for large families.
© 2007 - 2023 DagangHalal.com. All Rights Reserved. Developed and maintained by DagangAsia Network Holding Sdn. Bhd. (1344481-V)
This website is best viewed using Internet Explorer 11 or above, Mozilla Firefox and Chrome.